Thursday, January 7, 2010

22. Last day of ENG101=( "GOODBYE"

Today we had the last lesson of ENG101 and now it is time to say good-bye:( We learned many things and studied hard in this semester. I was happy with my class. Thank you Sonja for teaching and helping us. Also, thanks to my classmates for having such a nice semester together. Finally, dear oranges:) special thanks for you because of lovely friendship and hardwork:)

I have a surprise for all of you:)) I liked this video please watch and see me as a hero:)(hahah it was fun for me:)

Have a nice holiday.

5 comments:

  1. What a great video that is! How did you find about this site? Wow..
    And yes, miserable faces as we wave "goodbye", but add "just for now"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sad too...but I have a feeling that I will see you again for more hard work and fun... :)

    Thanks for being such a positive, hard-working and lovely student.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool vid...when I saw "tackfilm" in the URL I thought, ooh, is it a film about me? :))

    btw do you know "tack" means "thank you" in Swedish?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beri, one of my friends sent me that link. I am happy to see your comment, thank you:)

    Sonja, then "tack" for your comment:)
    Little blogger will miss all of you:(

    ReplyDelete