Monday, November 30, 2009

15.Beauty is nothing without brains:))

As i mentioned in my previous posts it is obvious that beauty is important for most of the women. If a woman wants to impress a man her beauty is most effective thing to achieve her goal. But if the woman is lack of brain there is no more importance of her beauty:). Watch a funny video about this situation. I think this video gives a message for women that there are some other important things than beauty in life:) Click here to watch it:)

6 comments:

  1. You made me laugh in the middle of the night!
    Great share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed :)
    I laughed out loud too hahahahaha:DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls also don't neglect to see the underlying message please.:D:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-D
    Yes, this plays on the "dumb blonde" stereotype in American culture. We have loads of "blonde jokes" that insult stupid women.
    (one of the reasons I dyed my hair...) :-p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha:)it was a great comment Sonja. Hmmmm,then also i have to dye my hair immediately:p:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw that video. Really funny. Thanks Simge...

    ReplyDelete