Friday, December 11, 2009

16.My First Presentation:)

The practice presentation was a nice exprience for me:). We were the first group to present and this was making me a bit excited but all in all, we tried to do our bests and it was over. I think having a practice presentation, will benefit our performance for the final presentation. Also, the feedbacks from our classmates will be effective in order to make less mistakes in our presentations. The most interesting feedback from one of my friends was: "Nothing!" which was written under the "negative parts of our presentation".:) Besides, most of our friends warn us about the time problem of our speeches. They indicate that, the time was not equally shared by each of us. So, in the final presentation we will all consider these feedbacks. Shortly, thank you for your comments dear my friends:))

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure I agree about the timing - to the best of my recollection, you all spoke for a similar length of time. Moreover, your presentation was fully developed, as I asked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comments Sonja:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehehe.."Nothing!" was my favorite comment too :)
    I should also thank you with Simge for your comment Sonja. I was worried about that to be honest. I thought our timing was similar yet that comment made me think for a while..

    ReplyDelete