Thursday, December 31, 2009

20. Happy New Year:))





Here is my lovely, sleeper Santa Claus and our christmas tree:):)

Letter for Santa Claus:

Dear Santa Claus,
I don't want much thing from you. A new year means new hopes for me. I wish having an healthy and happy life with my family and friends. I also wish happiness and all good things for the people who need help. My christmas sock is near my bed and it is waiting for you to fill it with lots of love, happines and health for all people:) I think i am growing and being a "big girl" , because i don't want anymore cars, toys or sweets for myself. Sincerely, i only wish having an happy life whole together:) I am sure 2010 will be a hopeful year for all of us. Finally, i also want you to bring more goodness for good people and to bring mercy for bad ones instead of bringing coal:p

Lots of kisses and loves for you and for your deers:)


It is a letter from little blogger to Santa Claus which contains her feelings and wishes for a new year:)(may be in a childish way but she prefered such a way to express herself:))

Happy New Year For Everyone!<:)

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute and sweet, Little Blogger. I'm sure Santa will grant you such a wonderful wish.

    Happy 2010,
    S.

    ReplyDelete