Thursday, May 20, 2010

16. She is a "precious" girl:(


Retrieved from,
http://media4.ntvmsnbc.com/i/NTVMSNBC/Components/ArtAndPhoto-Fronts/Sections-StoryLevel/K%C3%BClt%C3%BCr%20Sanat/Sinema/091221precious1.jpg

First of all, I have to admit that I cried while I was watching the film:( It was so sad.

(-)It's sad, it's so sad. It's a sad, sad situation...

Precious is a black girl. (This may be one reason which makes her unhappy)
Her father rapes her twice.
She is 17 years old but she two babies from his "own father"-(Also, her daughter is mentally retarted.)
She has problems with her mother.(They fight with each other) Her mother behaves badly towards her because she thinks Precious got his "man":( (but infact she loves Precious)
She has had no boy friends.
She is fat.
She feels ugly.
She gets the kick from her school.
Her mother gets sick:(

(+) What may be the good things in her life? (Unfortunately, there are a few things which can make her happy:()
She meets with Mrs. Rain (her teacher).(She shares her problems with her teacher and Mrs. Rain tries to help her)
"Each one teach one" (education)-(By this way, she learns how to communicate with people, she meets with new people(her classmates) and she gains friends).

2 comments:

  1. While I was watching the film, I feel unhappy too. It was so sad.:((((

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, I missed this post! :(

    I also cried - all 4 times. :((

    And don't forget perhaps the worst thing of all: she's HIV positive.

    Miss Rain was amazing - I aspire to be like her.

    ReplyDelete